Armor-Tile Surface Applied takes pride in being the leading manufacturer for tactile walking surface indicator systems. The Armor-Tile Surface Applied truncated domes are a diamond-hard vitrified polymer composite setting the benchmark for durability and detectability in tactile systems. The Armor-Tile surface applied tiles provide a cost-effective method for retrofitting existing sidewalks. These surface applied tiles are available in 10 different colours creating clear boundaries to ensure separation and safety for pedestrian’s route from vehicular traffic or other potentially hazardous obstacles. The tactile walking surface indicators (TWSI) can be used for a variety applications including curb ramps, escalator approaches, parking areas, transit platforms, top of stair landings/wheelchair ramps, multimodal transit stations, pedestrian crossings and vehicular passage ways. Armor-Tile surface applied products are in full compliance with Canadian accessibility codes AODA, CSA, ISO, provincial and national building codes (ontarios tactile walking surface indicators).
• A cost effective method of retrofitting existing sidewalks
• A complete system is shipped with the tiles; adhesive & fasteners
• Beveled edges make for a smooth transition that meets Canadian Accessibility Codes
• Light weight and easy to handle
• Easily cut to conform to various sizes and radius ramps
• Available in six (6) different sixes to meet your needs
• Comes in ten (10) standard colours with Federal colour identification numbers
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|24" x 24"||4||107.77||16||1724.32||Add to cart|
|24" x 36"||6||161.67||16||2586.72||Add to cart|
|24" x 48"||8||215.55||16||3448.80||Add to cart|
|24" x 60"||10||269.44||16||4311.04||Add to cart|
|36" x 48"||12||323.32||16||5173.12||Add to cart|
|36" x 60"||15||404.16||16||6466.56||Add to cart|
• Accessible curb ramps align with the safe pedestrian crossing route across the vehicle roadway.
• An entry into a vehicular route or area where no curbs or other elements separate it from pedestrian route such as curb ramps, wheel chair ramps, top of stairs/escalators and blended transitions.
• An unprotected drop off edge, such as a transit platform where the change in elevation is greater than 250mm or the slope is steeper than in a ratio of 1:3 (33%).
• The unprotected edges of a reflecting pool.