Access Tile Surface Applied Domes are the industry leader in affordable detectable warning tiles perfect for any retrofit job. The tactile walking surface indicators (TWSI) are slip resistant, corrosion resistant, abrasion resistance ensuring all truncated domes are durable against wear and tear maximizing the longevity of the detectable warning pads. The Surface Applied truncated attention domes can be applied in many situations including: multimodal transit stations, curb ramps, accessible pedestrian crossings, parking areas, tops and bottoms of stair landings, escalator approaches and many more to warn the public when they have reached an unsafe edge. The Tactile attention domes are especially useful for those with visual impairments as they can be felt through footwear, as well as designed with unique sound reflection for those with guidance canes to safely differentiate between Access Tile surface applied tile and concrete allowing for safe and detectable navigation of curb endings. Access Tile Surface applied truncated attention domes are available in 8 different colours to provide visual contrast warning the public when they have reached an unsafe edge
• A cost effective method of retrofitting an existing curb ramp application
• A complete system is shipped with the tiles; adhesive & colour match fasteners
• Beveled edges make for a smooth transition that meets Canadian Accessibility Codes
• Light weight and easy to handle
• Easily cut to conform to various sizes and radius ramps
• Available as a standard radius tile
• Available in eight (8) different sizes to meet your needs
• Comes in six (6) standard colours with Federal colour identification numbers
• 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
|Tile Size||Sqft/Tile||Cost Per Tile||#Tiles Per Box||Cost Per Box||Add To Cart|
|12" x 12"||1||23.97||20||479.40||Add to cart|
|12" x 48"||4||91.08||20||1821.60||Add to cart|
|24" x 24"||4||75.22||16||1203.52||Add to cart|
|24" x 36"||6||112.83||16||1805.28||Add to cart|
|24" x 48"||8||150.44||16||2407.04||Add to cart|
|24" x 60"||10||188.05||16||3008.80||Add to cart|
|36" x 48"||12||225.65||16||3610.40||Add to cart|
|36" x 60"||15||282.07||16||4513.12||Add to cart|
|24" x 30"||5||94.02||16||1504.32||Add to cart|
• Accessible curb ramps align with the safe pedestrian crossing route across the vehicle roadway.
• An entry into a vehicular route or area where no curbs or other elements separate it from pedestrian route such as curb ramps, wheel chair ramps, top of stairs/escalators and blended transitions.
• An unprotected drop off edge, such as a transit platform where the change in elevation is greater than 250mm or the slope is steeper than in a ratio of 1:3 (33%).
• The unprotected edges of a reflecting pool.